Hey guys, I've been working on some website improvements over the past few days. Today I'm pushing these changes from the back-end development server to the live web server. Some of these features will ease the process of tagging new members, a new point-based system for new incentives (usernames, teamspeak channels, etc.) and other things. Here's a small change log.
New Donation Store!
- The new store keeps track of all recent and past purchases.
- Store also shows who the top donater of the year is.
- The top donater will receive a special golden emblem. Only the top donater receives this emblem.
- Store tracks all donations in graph form.
New Point Store!
- Purchase glowing usernames, Personal and Private Teamspeak channels, and more.
- New items will be available to purchase soon.
- Make suggestions via the forums (and be rewarded for posting!)
New Point System!
- Earn points by donating to the clan!
- You can earn points by posting on the forums, and creating new threads.
- You can spend points on special website features, and Teamspeak features.
If you have any questions about these new systems, or have suggestions on how to make them better, please feel free to post on the forums, or speak with me on teamspeak.